Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

12 PHOTOS I'VE TAKEN IN 2022


Photography is a hobby of mine and I love exploring and taking photos whenever I can. This year I tried my best to go out and take photos during times I had taken off work or whenever I felt motivated to bring my camera with me. 

I'm no where near as talented as some of the photographers from the North East of England but I think I have quite a good eye.

For those who are interested my camera is a...

Panasonic DMC G3 - Lumix G Vario

I also sometimes use my iPhone 11. I am hoping to eventually upgrade my camera in the future but for now the Panasonic DMC is a little beast of a camera for beginners. I've picked out 12 of my favourite photos to show you that I've taken this year. You can find many more on my flickr page as well.

EDINBURGH

Edinburgh is an beautiful city and I love visiting. There are so many streets & views to take stunning photos of and I just love practicing my photography while I'm in this gorgeous city.

MARSDEN BEACH & FISH QUAY

Some lovely little gems are usually closer to home, Marden Bay is about 20 minutes away from me via bus. I took my partner with me to have a day out and snapped these beautiful shots. I especially love the photo of the two pigeons. The fish quay is also another little gem in the North Tyneside area of the North East. Perfect for those coastal shots.

WITTON CASTLE

Witton Castle took forever to get to but it was such a lovely area to adventure off to. We even found a cute little bus stop that had been turned into a free library. 
 

NEWCASTLE

 
And of course I had to put in a shot of my favourite view of the Tyne Bridge. 

What was your favourite photo? Do you like to take photos too?

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top