PHOTO DIARY | ARCADES AND THE SEAFRONT

Since the days are getting longer and the sun keeps saying hello, I thought it was time to get out of the house and see the outside world again.

I brought my camera along with me to take some photos of the seaside and our trip to the arcades with the family. I absolutely love heading to the arcades with my little tub of 2p coins ready to insert into the machines, ever since I was a child. I don't even care I'm wasting £10 worth of 2ps just to win a key ring. It's fun and nostalgic and it's a perfect little trip out. 


ARCADES 

Last week, my partner and I, took a trip to the same arcades and won a sausage dog plush, a glow stick fan wheel and some sweets. Now it's time to try win a mini version of the sausage dog! 

There are four arcades in total at Ocean Beach Pleasure Park in South Shields as well as the big funfair. Mostly have the same prizes but the games vary. I love playing air hockey and the newest additions have been the old school arcade machines. Most machines take these cards that you load up with money and tap to play and hand out tickets to exchange for prizes. A few machines still splurt out money.














Our prizes included a switch octopus, a mini sausage dog and a duck plush. We tried so hard to win the Grogu plush but the machine was being so cheeky and making us think it had grabbed it and then dropped it just before it got to the box so we left it. We also won a bunch of tickets which some of them got exchanged for a slushie! 

SEAFRONT WALKS

After we spent all our money trying to win the prizes, we stopped off for a chippy and some ice cream then we headed off for a walk long and around the seafront. 

You can see the little lighthouse and I thought this old rescue service building looked interesting. My camera had died not long after I snapped a photo of the little lighthouse aka Herd Groyne Lighthouse so I snapped a photo of the big shipping boat using my iphone. 

 








 BONUS PHOTO

Our Sausage Hot Dog plush from last week with this weeks mini hot dog.




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top