AS ABOVE JEWELLERY


I love finding new Jewellery stores and As Above is currently my new favourite. The outer packaging was beautiful and there was some gorgeous prints inside that also acted as a thank you note and how to care for your jewellery instructions as well as a cute holographic sticker of a moth.





I opted, for my first purchase from this online shop, the autumn charms earrings which I fell in love with as soon as I saw them. Made from sterling silver, these dangle earrings feature an acorn and oak leaf which are perfect for autumn or just all year round. I haven't stopped wearing them since I got my hands on them. 

I've already filled up my wish-list full of items I want in the future. I've got my eye on the Moss Agate Necklace for my next purchase and maybes the matching ring too! It's so beautiful and makes me want to live out my elven dreams.

If you are looking for beautiful pieces of jewellery that makes you feel like a woodland witch, then please give this lovely shop a chance.


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top