A Little Cozy Gaming Wishlist


There are so many cozy farming games out there to choose from, it's hard for me to not buy another one when I've got so many to play in my backlog. But I can't help myself. I see a cute cozy game and I add it to my wishlist, ready to buy when I'm bored of the last one. Yep, I'm callng myself out there. Always bouncing around farming games. 

Here are a couple of cute games I'd like in my collection. Let me know if you've played these or have them on your wishlist.


Fae Farm | Nintendo Switch | £49.99 

Escape to the magical life of your dreams in Fae Farm, a farming sim RPG for 1-4 players. Craft, cultivare and decorate to grow your homestead and use spells to explore the enchanted island of Azoria. 

I've heard many mixed things about this game, everything from the diolgue isn't as great as some games such as Wylde Flowers etc to how expensive it is for the gameplay itself but it's too cute not to pass up on another magical farming simulator. 




Ever Dream Valley | Steam & PS5 | Price: £20.99 / £19.99

A farming adventure with a dash of magic. By day, restore your quaint homestead into a summer paradise. Raise crops, care for animals and rebuild to your hearts content. At night inhabit the various farmland creatures though your dreams and bring enchantment to the valley.

This game also has cute alpacas. Just saying. As well as bees, sheep, wolves, fish, butterflies. A bit of everything to care for. And it just looks adorable and I can't wait to get this and turn myself into a dog and run around my crops. I want to spend days lost in my little valley.



Escape from Mystwood Manor | Steam | £14.29

The only game that isn't a farming simulator on this list. ahahah.
A first person puzzle escape room where you are trapped in the mysterious Mystwood Manor. Explore the manor, solve puzzles, decipher codes to escape. I thought this would be another point and click escape game but from the trailer and photos, it's so much more than that. I love puzzle games and I just want to snuggle under a blanket, have a cup of tea and escape mystwood manor.



Out and About | Steam | Price: TBC

There is a custimisation demo out on steam right now but it's still in the early stages so I don't think it will be released any time soon but I can't wait for this game to come out. I really like some of the aspects of gameplay that isn't a straight up Stardew Valley. I might even do a seperate gaming post, reviewing the demo.

You've come to help your granny after a terrible storm destroyed her cottage and wreaked havoc in her coastal town. You have to find a way to restore her home and unit the townsfolk. Connect with nature by foraging, gardening and cooking and then try your new skills in the real world.



I've already got Stardew Valley, Wylde Flowers, Palia, Dreamlight Valley, Story of Seasons but what's a few more farming games in my life to get sucked into.

What is your current go to cozy farming game and do you have any that you really want to buy and play?

 








0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top