Witchy Romance Novels to add to your collection.


I'm a sucker for some good witchy books and I've been on a bit of a witchy rom-com train recently. So I bought some physical books that people have been raving about. I should be posting this on my book blog but I'm not doing blogtober over there.

I have many more on my kindle but this is just my small physical collection. I have read two out of four books and I have a wishlist as long as I can see with more romance novels. When I'm in that mood, I can devour a book.



Hex Appeal by Kate Johnson

I review this book over on ireadwithgh0sts. I thought this was such a fun read and I could not put it down. I recommend this book if you love enemy to lover tropes. Hex Appeal follows witch, Elle, who lives in a house with a spell of perception on it. Basically no one in the village notices the house and anyone that does come near the house, forgets. In comes Josh. Who finds himself remembering the house. Cue some fun bickering, time travel and some bad ass witches. The steamy parts were not too spicy and I like that. It's a perfect autumn read.


A Witches Guide to Fake Dating a Demon by Sarah Hawley

I have yet to read this book but it sounds so fun and I can't wait to havea  day off work and get stuck in. Reviews for this book sound promising and I can't wait to tab and review this rom-com.

 Goodreads synoposis tells us that Mariel Spark is prophesisted to be the most powerful witch seen in centuries of the famed Spark family but to the displeasure of her mother, she prefers bakig to brewing potions and gardening to casting hexes. When a spell to summon flour goes very wrong, Mariel finds herself staring down a demon - one she inadvertently summoned for a soul bargain. Ozroth is a legend among demons but his rep has suffered ever since a bargain went awry. Ozroth can't leave Mariels side until they complete a bargain, which she refuses to do but Mariel is funny and endearingly cheerful. Becoming awkward roomates esculates when Mariel, terrifed to confess the summoning to her moth, blurts out that she is dating Ozroth. As they both struggle to maintain their fake friendship and opposing goals, real attraction blooms. But Ozroth has a limited time to strike the deal and if Mariel gives up her soul, she will lose her emotions. 


The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling

I'm currently reading this and near the end of the novel. It's funny but I do find Rhys a little bit annoying. I enjoy the antics that happens throughout the novel. 

The premise of this book is that nine years ago Vivi nursed her broken heart by placing a curse on ex boyfriend, thinking it wouldn't stick and it was just a funny curse. Until Rhys returns to  the town Graves Glen and one disaster after another happens. Such as murderous wind-up toys, a pissed of ghost and a talking cat with some interesting things to say. Vivi and Rhys have to work together and save the town and find a way to break the curse.


The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling

This is the second novel by Erin Sterling in the Ex Hex series and I'm super excited to read this after The Ex Hex. Some say this is a perfect palette cleanser and perfect for autumn.

This novel follows Vivi's cousin Gwyn and Rhy's brother Wells.

Gwyn Jones is perfectly happy with her life in Graves Glen. She, her mom, and her cousin have formed a new and powerful coven; she’s running a successful witchcraft shop, Something Wicked; and she’s started mentoring some of the younger witches in town. As Halloween approaches, there’s only one problem—Llewellyn “Wells” Penhallow. 
Wells has come to Graves Glen to re-establish his family’s connection to the town they founded as well as to make a new life for himself after years of being the dutiful son in Wales. When he opens up a shop of his own, Penhallow’s, just across the street from Something Wicked, he quickly learns he’s gotten more than he bargained for in going up against Gwyn.


When their professional competition leads to a very personal—and very hot—kiss, both Wells and Gwyn are determined to stay away from each other, convinced the kiss was just a magical fluke. But when a mysterious new coven of witches come to town and Gwyn’s powers begin fading, she and Wells must work together to figure out just what these new witches want and how to restore Gwyn’s magic before it’s too late.


I can't wait to grow my little library and have a shelf full of witchy romance novels. Have you read any of these? Do you have any recommendations for my witchy shelf?



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top