OCTOBER BUCKET LIST

hello pumpkin neon sign on a fireplace

I LOVE Autumn and I LOVE October! I guess you didn't know from the abundance of posts during blogtober that have featured the words "autumn" in them. The "ber" months are some of the best months in the year. Here is my bucket list for this month. Whether or not I get to do any of it is a whole different conversation but a girl can dream.
I will come back at the end of October and see if I've completed a few of these. I have already ticked off a couple that were done on October 1st! 

DECORATE HOUSE

CARVE PUMPKINS

DRINK A PUMPKIN SPICE BEVERAGE

EAT CANDYCORN

WEAR AUTUMNAL PJS

WATCH PRACTICAL MAGIC, HALLOWEEN TOWN  & HOCUS POCUS

BUY A NEW SWEATER

VISIT A PUMPKIN PATCH

BLOG EVERYDAY IN OCTOBER

WATCH 5 NIGHTS AT FREDDYS

DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN

READ OR LISTEN TO A HORROR BOOK

MOVIE NIGHT WITH FRIENDS


I'm already making a start on listening to a horror podcast so I might also pick up a book too. I don't think I will get round to going to a pumpkin patch but one can dream and plans could change any moment so I'm putting the vibes out there, I will be getting a few pumpkins regardless. I recently bought PJs from Next and they have the cutest coffee cups and pumpkins on them, I shall be wearing those on my weekends off.

My friends and I have planned a movie night on a weekend we all have free nearer Halloween. The Nun and it's sequel are the chosen films for the night and I'm so excited. Of course I will document and it will be the 23rd post on the blog ;)

Do you have a bucket list for this October?




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top