THE BODY SHOP's VANILLA PUMPKIN RANGE

 
The Pumpkin Vanilla range from The Body Shop is back this year and I'm so happy. I couldn't get my hands on the range last year. I hung on for dear life with the dreads of my 2021 body wash and hand cream. I finally laid them to rest this week.

This year I decided on splashing out on the body butter and another body wash. I'm obsessed with the smell of this body range. It reminds me of walking into a sweet bakery that has just been making vanilla crowns and pumpkin pies. Delicious. 

I wish this was a permanent range in the body shop collections because I would buy this all year round.  It is one of my favourite cozy scents and I love covering myself in the body butter after a long hot shower. It just melts into my skin and makes it so soft.


I might even take a trip to one of the shops and replace my old hand cream which is £7. The shower wash cream is £8 and the body butter will set you back at £19 but I find the body butter's last a while. Especially if you use it sparsely when its a limited edition product.

I've never come across another product like this. I can't find another body lotion that smells just as good as this one. I'm actually tempted to grab another set as a back up stock.

All of the vanilla pumpkin range's packaging is recyclable and it's vegan too. It ticks all the boxes for me.

Will you be grabbing any of the limited edition range this year? What are some of your favourite scents during autumn?



1 Comments

  1. I really like the sound of this pumpkin vanilla range from The Body Shop! The body lotion sounds so good! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top