The Vampire Diaries Tag

I've slowly been on a re-watch of The Vampire Diaries and I found a question tag from Golden Books Girl and I thought I would also answer these questions. I am part of the fandom and it is a comfort show of mine, it's also perfect for autumn season. So get cozy under a blanket and have a good binge watch of the show. It's currently on UK Netflix but I'm sure you will be able to find it on a streaming service in your county. 

** Warning: There may be some spoilers down below for people who have not seen the show or watched till the very end. Get on it. **

 

How Did You Discover The Show?

This is a good question because for the life of me, I cannot remember how I came across this. It might have been advertised on TV and I took an interest. I was very much into tv shows about vampires, everything from Buffy The Vampire Slayer to True Blood. If it had vampires, I was 100% watching it.

 

Who is your Favourite Character?


Caroline was always my favourite character from the start. She has such an lovely arc over the seasons. She really grew from her high school years and honestly was one of the better vampires on the show. Bonnie will also be one of my favourite characters and I was disappointed by how not only the actor but the character were treated behind the scenes. Lexi, even though she only had a small role, I absolutely loved her and Stefan's history. As for the boys, I adored Enzo. (I would normally say Klaus but let's save that for The Originals tag) and Alaric before I found out the actor was an absolute shithead in real life.

 

If you were a vampire, would you live off human blood or animal blood?

Probably human blood via blood bags. If I was an evil vamp, straight for the neck. I couldn't kill animals. I wouldn't like to be a ripper either.

 

Team Stefan or Team Damon?

During the last seasons of TVD, I was team Stefan all the way but earlier seasons I was team Damon. They both had their moments. And the show was really all about them and not Elena.

 

What's your favourite supernatural power?

I'll pick having a witches power over being a vamp, werewolf or hybrid. But Hope Mikkelson's Hybrid power in The Originals was pretty OP. A close second would be being a vampire. 

 

If you were a character, who would you be?

Either Bonnie or Caroline. 

 

Have you read the book series?


I have read up until the last two books. They are very different from the show. And I'm not sure if I like the books. I need a re-read and maybes I'll review them on my book blog but the show is so much better. I did prefer L J Smith's other book series The Secret Circle and the short lived show.

 

What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change for you?

I am someone who loves supernatural shows. So I thought this would be right up my alley. Early seasons I could not stand a few characters, such as Jeremy but as the show went on, I ended up obsessed with it. Luckily it lived on through The Originals and Legacies which I also loved.

 

Who was our favourite villain?


Kai! Just for the scene in the gif alone. Poor Jo.

Aside from Klaus, he was the only one that really stood out to me during the shows run. And maybe's Silas. But I blanked that season out of my head. Katherine was a cool villain but she wasn't as shocking as Kai. Lily and the Heretics were annoying and the rest of the villains, I can't remember at all which is why I'm doing a re-watch.

 

Have you cried during an episode?

I have cried during so many VD episodes. Usually its the season finales where I shed a tear but oml the series end episode had me, Bonnie and Enzo and some of the deaths broke me. Despite me not liking Elena, Elena drowning after her second car crash and Alaric dying too. Too many sad moments to choose from.

 

What death were you most upset about?

Enzo's death had me. I was rooting for Bonnie and Enzo so much as well as Caroline's mother, Liz. That scene broke me. Poor Caroline. 

 

Do you like Elena as a vampire or a human?

Just no. Elena was so annoying. I preferred her as a vampire cause she could hold her own. I much preferred her when she was comatosed in a coffin and was only brought out at the end of the show. That was great. 

 

Favourite couples?


Bonnie and Enzo. Stefan and Caroline. As for friendships, I loved Bonnie and Damon's friendship as well as Stefan and Lexi.


Did you watch The Vampire Diaries? Tell me your thoughts on it.



1 Comments

  1. This is interesting, first time to know about this book but its perfect for this month.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top