Shein sheglam foundation balm


I decided to bite the bullet and grab the full coverage foundation balm from shein's makeup range she-glam. I grabbed the shade porcelain which is a water based balm. It claims to be cruelty free but take this with a grain of salt. We all know what Shein can be like.
I used a sponge to apply the balm all over my face. It did start to cake on my skin with my moisturizing cream underneath but I lso applied without anything underneath and it was less cakey.


The shade despite being porcelain had a yellow undertone to it and I found that it wasn’t as full coverage as I would have liked it but it had potential to be buildable. I still could see my freckles but it had evened out my skin complexion. I let it sit for a little bit to see how it looked and to my surprise it wasn’t as yellow as I first thought and had blended quite nicely.

The outer packaging is basic but the foundation packaging feels higher end. I was quite shocked at how much product was inside the pot at first but a little does go along way. Will I be using this foundation for everyday wear? Not really. I have better foundations I like to use but I did like the formula and the price. I paid £6.99 for this balm foundation but I could find many highstreet foundations for around the same price with better coverage.
 

Is it worth paying £6.99 for this foundation? I would say yes, if you can shade match. It claims to be full coverage but it's more of a medium coverage. But over rall I won't be buying this product again. Influencers hype She-Glam all the time and no doubt I'm sure the blushers and lipsticks are quite fine. 
But this product really didn't sell the She-Glam line to me.

Have you tried anything from the She-Glam line?



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top