PHOTO DIARY | BOLDON CEMETARY


I finally found a local photography competition to enter this year as the Northern Photography Prize has been cancelled this year. The theme was "My Boldon" and had to be anything around the area. I chose the cemetary. Not only do I like walking around and taking photographs of pretty cemetaries, I thought it was a perfect place to show case what the dead mean to people.

Here are some of the photos I took and I was able to send a few into the competition too. Unfortunatly as I type this up, I did not win. But there is always next time.

I still have lots to learn about photography but I do love having a practice in a cemetary. I've never found them creepy just quiet.



I had sent in two photos from this post, the letterbox and the lone unnamed cross grave. I'm a little salty that I didn't even get a runner up but I will try again with other competitions.

💭Which photo was your favourite? Do you like walking though cemetaries?


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top