Loving Lately

 

Enjoy a photo of my face. Hello!
With how down I've been lately, I thought I would share what has given me joy so far this month.


1. Reading

In the last 3 weeks I've read four books. Britney Spear's The Woman in Me, which was amazing and I managed to read it within three hours of downloading. I also finished The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling, Clementine and Danny save the World by Livia Blackburne and Survive the Night by Riley Sager. Upping my Goodreads challenge of 2023 to 28/20 books read.

2. Playing COD: MW2 

This month Call of Duty have got their haunting event happening and I just want all the cute gun charms. Little pumpkins and cute cats just for shooting a bunch of peeps in multiplayer. Count me in. Also the decorations for some of the levels are super fun!

3. Scary Films

So far I've seen a few this month, including The Nun 1&2, The Boogeyman, The Conference, Killer Book Club and Totally Killer. I really enjoyed Totally Killer! Such a fun slasher flick with time-travel. I'm hoping to see the new Five Nights at Freddys & Saw X this month too.

4. Autumnal Makeup & Skincare

I've been wearing my Jeffree Star Pumpkin Liquid Lipstick and It's the perfect fall shade. I've also been living in my Sanderson Sisters jumper from Shein, not the best quality but its oversized and cozy. I've also been using the Moisture Surge and Eye Cream from Clinique and it's by far my favourite duo for simple skincare. It's saved my skin from the transition of warm to cold weather.

5. Doing my nails.

I've always loved painting my nails but this time around I stuck some cute autumn leaves and called it a day. The decals were from Shein but its prompted me to get more from other places and I even fell down the rabbit hole of wanting to do my own poly gel nails, so I've asked Santa this year for some. 


What has brought you joy this month so far?




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top