MOVIE NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

It had been so long since I saw my close friends. Mostly due to having a bad back but I hopped into an Uber and was driven to my friends house. Originally we were going to have a spooky night for Halloween but we all had different plans by the time Sunday came round. So it was decided to have a movie night. 

We planned to make cocktails but I just brought some Disoranno and Coke and called my drink "The souls of my enemies" and my lovely friend brought us some blood bags filled with Cherry Sours. She had also brought along some cute marshmallow monsters & choccy rice krispies. We were not claiming to be diabetic either because the host of this evening made passionfruit vodka cupcakes which were covered in green icing and had little cobwebs on top. We even had bowls of snacky food including choccy coins which I thought were pogs or phone sockets at first. Sometimes I wonder where my mind goes.

We ended up not taking many photos just from the sheer amount of catching up to do and watching films. I got there first so I had a good old natter to my long time friend until our third musketeer showed up.

We couldn't get one of the movies to work so we watched The Bogeyman on Disney+ and I quite enjoyed it. I had been wanting to see it for a while but not watched it yet and it was the perfect opportunity as no one else had seen it either.

Then we were able to have the original movies we picked out which was The Nun and The Nun 2.

I've seen the Conjuring films so it was fun to watch a story on the past of The Nun and how she came to be. The second film had a lot more fun visuals than the first. But they weren't terrible.

It became very late and eventually we all went home. I took some left over cupcakes for the hubby to try.

It was so much fun getting to catch up with everyone and just have a chilled chatty and spooky night and I can't wait to do it again. 



 

 

Bonus Photo:



:

 


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top