please don't kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!

I have a little photography post to share with you. I finally upgraded my camera, thanks to my partner who got me a Canon 5D Mark IV for my birthday earlier this year but I had no lenses to go with it. Recently I got a Canon 85mm lens and wanted to test it out. I'm still learning alot about manual mode on this camera so bare with me. Most of these shots were in manual mode and not auto.

We went to the Harton Cemetery to originally get a ton of ghost-face portrait shots but I ended up taking photos of the cemetery itself.

Here are just some of my favourite shots. I would love to go back and shoot some more. My hubby is currently the face behind the ghost-face mask. He's always supporting me in my photography adventures.

I'm hoping to do more portrait shoots in the future with family and friends. But in the mean time, practice, practice, practice.

Please let me know which one was your favourite out of this little set of photos.





0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top